- Draft Seniority List of IRS (C&IT) officers in the grade of Pr. Chief Commissioner / Pr. Director General (Apex Grade) of Customs and Indirect Taxes.
- Draft Seniority List of IRS (C&IT) officers in the grade of Chief Commissioner / Director General of Customs and Indirect Taxes (HAG+)
- Departmental Examination for promotion of Ministerial Officers to the Grade of Inspectors of Central Taxes & Inspectors of Customs (EOs & POs) to be held in the month of August 2021.
- Letter regarding extension of date in respect of Deputation Circular issued by NACIN, Faridabad
- Please note that the last date for submission of bids for ECCS RFP No. IV(4)/11/2020- Systems(WZU) has been extended to 24 June 2021. Further details may be seen on https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
- Participation in 7th International Day of Yoga 2021 (IDY 2021)- Reg
- Press Release on decisions of 44th GST Council.
- Immediate Attention: Letter, Schedule, Syllabus, Instructions alongwith an Excel file regarding Departmental examination for Inspectors of Central Tax for Confirmation to be held from 10.08.2021 to 13.08.2021 issued by NACIN, ZC, Kanpur.
- Proactive disclosure of Information as per Section 4(1)(b) of the RTI Act, 2005
- Online training on "Audit in GST" for Group 'A' officers of CBIC on 16th June, 2021 from 10:30 AM to 04:30 PM - reg.
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TECHNICAL CONSULTANT IN DIRECTORATE OF LOGISTICS, NEW DELHI.
- Proposal for assistance from Welfare Fund for Preventive and Welfare measures against COVID-19
- SSC Steno- 2018- Final Verification of Options/Preferences, for allocation of Zones– reg.
- Grant of commendation certificate on the occasion of GST day,2021 -reg.
- Press Release on decisions of 43rd GST Council.
- General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Puducherry, 2021 and some bye-elections to PCs/ACs (Press Note Dated 26.02.2021 & 16.03.2021)- Account Reconciliation Meeting, DEMC Meeting, preparation of DEO’s Scrutiny Reports etc.-Engagement of Expenditure Observers through online mode for Account Reconciliation Meeting, DEMC Meeting (if necessary) and other modalities of third visit of Expenditure Observers - Regarding
|| Annexure A SOP & Schedule
|| Annexure B Virtual Training Scheduled on 17.05.2021
|| Letter dated 13.05.2021
|| Bye-elections to PCAC IRS(C&IT)
|| Assam IRS(C&IT)
|| Kerala IRS(C&IT)
|| Tamil Nadu IRS(C&IT)
|| Puducherry IRS(C&IT)
|| West Bengal IRS(C&IT)
- General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Puducherry, 2021- Expenditure Observers Matter -reg Click here
- E–Compendium of CESTAT Case Laws Click here
- General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Puducherry, 2021 and some Bye-elections to PCs/ACs (Press Note Dated 26.02.2021 and 16.03.2021)- SOP for Virtual Account Reconciliation Meeting, DEMC Meeting, preparation of DEO's Scrutiny Reports and Virtual Training - Regarding
|| Annexure A SOP & Schedule
|| Annexure B Virtual Training Scheduled on 17.05.2021(1)
|| ECI's Letter dated 13.05.2021
|| Bye-elections to PCAC
|| Tamil Nadu
|| West Bengal
- Access the COVID Module Hosted on DGHRD website--
- Please see FAQs on Ad hoc exemption Order 4/2021-Customs related to IGST exemption on imports of COVID-19 relief material.
- In order to provide expedited customs clearance to any covid related medicaments or equipments, Trade is advised to kindly provide details in the online form.
- Final integrated All India Seniority List of Administrative Officers of Customs for the period 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2018Click here