- Draft Seniority List of IRS (C&IT) officers in the grade of Pr. Chief Commissioner / Pr. Director General (Apex Grade) of Customs and Indirect Taxes.
- Draft Seniority List of IRS (C&IT) officers in the grade of Chief Commissioner / Director General of Customs and Indirect Taxes (HAG+)
- Departmental Examination for promotion of Ministerial Officers to the Grade of Inspectors of Central Taxes & Inspectors of Customs (EOs & POs) to be held in the month of August 2021.
- Letter regarding extension of date in respect of Deputation Circular issued by NACIN, Faridabad
- Please note that the last date for submission of bids for ECCS RFP No. IV(4)/11/2020- Systems(WZU) has been extended to 24 June 2021. Further details may be seen on https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
- Participation in 7th International Day of Yoga 2021 (IDY 2021)- Reg
- Online training on "Audit in GST" for Group 'A' officers of CBIC on 16th June, 2021 from 10:30 AM to 04:30 PM - reg.
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TECHNICAL CONSULTANT IN DIRECTORATE OF LOGISTICS, NEW DELHI.
- Online training on "Audit in GST" for Group 'A' officers of CBIC on 16th June, 2021 from 10:30 AM to 04:30 PM - reg
- Notifications issued to implement decisions of 43rd GST Council Meeting
- OM dated 31.05.2021, regarding corrections in the integrated AISL of Administrative Officers (Customs) for the period from 01.01.2008 to 30.06.2014.
- OM dated 31.05.2021, regarding corrections in the integrated AISL of Customs Appraisers for the period from 01.04.2003 to 31.12.2011.
- OM dated 31.05.2021 regarding corrections in the integrated All India Seniority List (AISL) of Superintendents of Central Excise for the period 01.01.1998 to 31.12.2006.
- Press Release on decisions of 43rd GST Council.
- Deputation circular and Bio data Performa issued by NACIN, Faridabad
Deputation circular »
Bio data Performa »
- General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Puducherry, 2021 and some bye-elections to PCs/ACs (Press Note Dated 26.02.2021 & 16.03.2021)- Account Reconciliation Meeting, DEMC Meeting, preparation of DEO’s Scrutiny Reports etc.-Engagement of Expenditure Observers through online mode for Account Reconciliation Meeting, DEMC Meeting (if necessary) and other modalities of third visit of Expenditure Observers - Regarding
|| Annexure A SOP & Schedule
|| Annexure B Virtual Training Scheduled on 17.05.2021
|| Letter dated 13.05.2021
|| Bye-elections to PCAC IRS(C&IT)
|| Assam IRS(C&IT)
|| Kerala IRS(C&IT)
|| Tamil Nadu IRS(C&IT)
|| Puducherry IRS(C&IT)
|| West Bengal IRS(C&IT)
- General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Puducherry, 2021- Expenditure Observers Matter -reg Click here
- Seeks to make fourth amendment (2021) to CGST Rules, 2017.
- Seeks to prescribe Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for implementation of the provision of extension of time limit to apply for revocation of cancellation of registration under section 30 of the CGST Act, 2017 and rule 23 of the CGST Rules, 2017.
- E–Compendium of CESTAT Case Laws Click here
- General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Puducherry, 2021 and some Bye-elections to PCs/ACs (Press Note Dated 26.02.2021 and 16.03.2021)- SOP for Virtual Account Reconciliation Meeting, DEMC Meeting, preparation of DEO's Scrutiny Reports and Virtual Training - Regarding
|| Annexure A SOP & Schedule
|| Annexure B Virtual Training Scheduled on 17.05.2021(1)
|| ECI's Letter dated 13.05.2021
|| Bye-elections to PCAC
|| Tamil Nadu
|| West Bengal
- Access the COVID Module Hosted on DGHRD website--
- Amendment in Notification of Recruitment Rules for Multi-Tasking Staff (Group 'C' posts) of Central Bureau of Narcotics, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance-Regarding
- Please see FAQs on Ad hoc exemption Order 4/2021-Customs related to IGST exemption on imports of COVID-19 relief material.
- Final integrated All India Seniority List of Administrative Officers of Customs for the period 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2018Click here
- Weekly newsletter from Chairman, CBIC dated 05/05/2021Click here
- Relief measures for taxpayers from compliances under GST Law in view of COVID-19.Click here
- Notifications issued relaxing various compliances under GST due to COVID-19
- Zone Allocation of Addittional Candidates of CGLE-2016, in respect of 01 Inspector (PO) & 5 Inspector (CGST)-Reg.Click here
- Madras High Court's Order dated 19.07.2011 in respect of Rita Mary and others-Reg. Click here
- In order to provide expedited customs clearance to any covid related medicaments or equipments, Trade is advised to kindly provide details in the online form.
Calling of Options/Preferences from the candidates selected through SSC CGLE 2018-reg.
Marks of Deptt. Exam. for Inspectors of Central Tax held from 02.02.2021 to 05.02.2021 declared. Nodal Officers may kindly download marks-sheet alongwith forwarding letter from their email-id.
Draft integrated All India Seniority List of Administrative Officers of Customs for the period 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2018 Click Here
OM dated 16.04.2021 regarding Corrections in the Integrated All India Seniority List of Administrative Officers (CGST & Central Excise including Directorates) for the period 01.07.2014 to 31.12.2016 Click Here
Draft Integrated All India Seniority List of Administrative Officers of CGST & Central Excise including Directorates for the period 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2018 Click Here
1.Verification of Preferences and final chance [Steno- I&II (2018)] . 2. Calling Options from newly nominated candidates- reg Click Here
Result of CBLR Examination under Customs Brokers Licensing Regulations (CBLR), 2018, held on 27.03.2021- Click Here
Online training “E-Invoicing and familiarization of taxpayer Interface” on 26th April, 2021 from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM -Click here
- Revised address and contact details of the Customs Authority for Advance Rulings (CAAR), Delhi
- Guidelines for provisional attachment of property under section 83 of the CGST Act, 2017
- For updated extant provisions relating to advance rulings in Customs matters, please visit AAR
- Inclusion of sports disciplines in the list of games for recruitment meritorious sports in Group C -regarding
- Press release on the mandatory use of HSN/SAC on GST invoices w.e.f 1.4.2021-reg.
- Notification issued to extend waiver of penalty payable for noncompliance of the provisions of notification No.14/2020 – Central Tax till 30.06.2021
- Revised timelimit for filling of BEs comes into effect after the assent of Finance Bill,2021.(for more details, refer CBIC circular 08/2021 dt.29.03.21)
- Circular on Clarification on refund related issues.